You can click here to register online or fill out the forms below to complete the registration. But before that, please read this page carefully to get the information you need.
Use the registration form if you prefer not to register on-line, and send it back to the conference secretariat by fax (+86-10-62767367) or email ( email@example.com).
I. Registration Fee
(Until April 24, 2012)
(From April 25, 2012)
|OSA member||USD $500||USD $550|
|Non-member||USD $600||USD $650|
|Full-time Student||USD $250||USD $300|
II. Payment Details
1. Payment in advance:
1) By Credit Card (Foreign currency credit card only)
ON-LINE registration is required. The commission charge (5%) will be borne by the conference.
2) By wire transfer to:
Name of the Bank
Bank of Beijing
Address of the Bank
Bank of Beijing Building, No. 17C, Financial Street, Xicheng District, Beijing, China
Peking University jie suan zhong xin
1) Please write the “ICNP2012” and “participant’s
name” in the place of “message”.
2) In order to avoid any delay or confusion in money transfer, please notify the secretariat by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) shortly after the payment. It’s strongly advised to send a copy of remittance invoice or receipt to secretariat by fax (+86-10-62767367).
3) Payment on-site:
Cash in USD, Euro or RMB (at the exchange rate during the conference). Credit Card is NOT accepted.
4) All bank charges will be borne by the participant.
The Conference Secretariat has reserved rooms at discounted rates in The Lakeview
Hotel and Zhongguanyuan Global Village of Peking University for
participants. The Conference Secretariat will make the reservation for you after
receiving your accommodation reservation requirement as indicated on the registration
form. The accommodation fees should be paid directly to the hotel when you check
out. The hotel may require you to pay a certain deposit when you check-in.
The deadline for conference rates at the hotel is April 24th, 2012. Due to the golden-summer peak of tourists in Beijing, we kindly suggest all participants make reservation in advance.
The accommodation fee will be paid in terms of the rates in Chinese currency (RMB). The equivalent rates in USD shown below are based upon the current exchange rate (1USD≈6 RMB).
The Lakeview Hotel (5-Star)
The Lakeview Hotel is a five-star hotel, located near the Weiming Lake of Peking University, with spacious and comfortable guest rooms. The hotel is close to many famous places, such as Peking University, Tsinghua University, the Summer Palace, the Garden of Perfection and Brightness, and the Zhongguancun, known as the “Silicon Valley of China”. It is a 10-minute walk from the hotel to the conference venue.
Rate: Standard Room(twin beds): RMB 758≈USD$ 126
1) Limited king-size bed room are provided. Please specify in the place of “Any special requirement” on the registration form if you want to reserve, but we cannot grantee the availability.
2) Service charges and one breakfast only. The second breakfast could be reserved and paid when you check in. Each cost RMB 50.
Tel: + 86 10 8268 9999, Fax: +86 10 8268 9998
Address: No.127th, Zhongguancun North Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080, China
Zhongguanyuan Global Village
Zhongguanyuan Global Village is located to the east of Peking University campus. Clean rooms, standard service and a low price make it a good choice for students or participants on an economy budget. It is 10 minute from the conference venue.
Rate of Building No.9 (3-Star):
Standard Room (twin beds): RMB 408≈USD$68
Queen-size Bed Room: RMB 320≈USD$53
Rate of Building No.1 (4-Star):—opened in 2011
Standard Room (twin beds): RMB 508≈USD$85
Queen-size Bed Room: RMB 420≈USD$70
* Breakfast and service charges are included in the rate.
Tel: + 86-10 6275 2288, Fax: +86-10 6275 2236
Address: No. 216 Zhongguancun North Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100871, China